My Favorite Time Management Strategies
How I manage my time and projects with help from Google's 70-20-10 rule and Jim Collins 50-30-20 rule.
Understanding how and what you spend your time on is critical for improving productivity and focus. In this episode I share two key frameworks that helped me spend the right amount of time on different areas and types of work.
- Eric Schmidt talking about 70-20-10 on the Tim Ferriss Show (37 minutes in)
- 70-20-10 rule breakdown
- Jim Collins talking about 50-30-20 on the Tim Ferriss Show (search for 50, 30, 20 in the transcript)
Connect the Dots on YouTube + Free Training
- Check out the Connect the Dots YouTube channel
- Watch the best clips from Connect the Dots
- Get the 3 Keys of Productivity worksheet & training
More ways to connect
Get the Connect the Dots Weekly Newsletter
Each week I write a short essay that helps you build mental models, eliminate distraction, and focus on what matters to you.