How Ryan Holiday Uses Notecards to Write Best-Sellers
Ryan Holiday is a prolific writer and podcaster. He has several best-selling books including "Ego is the Enemy" and "Conspiracy". What's interesting? He uses the humble notecard to outline and even write every single book and article.
- Ryan Holiday's Notecard System
- Never Start from Scratch Again
- Origins of "Smart" Note-Taking & Zettelkasten
- How Note-Taking Improves Creativity
- Developing Ideas Sparks
- Comparing Note-Taking Apps
- How I Use Notes in Content Creation
- Note-Taking from Capture to Communication
- Watch my YouTube videos on QUICK Notes
Get the Connect the Dots Weekly Newsletter
Each week I write a short essay that helps you build mental models, eliminate distraction, and focus on what matters to you.