How Ryan Holiday Uses Notecards to Write Best-Sellers
Ryan Holiday is a prolific writer and podcaster. He has several best-selling books including "Ego is the Enemy" and "Conspiracy". What's interesting? He uses the humble notecard to outline and even write every single book and article.
My name is Matt Ragland and in each episode I share a short lesson about how to be more focused and productive. I draw these lessons from personal experience, work with clients, modern psychology and real-world application.
- Ryan Holiday's Notecard System
- Never Start from Scratch Again
- Origins of "Smart" Note-Taking & Zettelkasten
- How Note-Taking Improves Creativity
- Developing Ideas Sparks
- Comparing Note-Taking Apps
- How I Use Notes in Content Creation
- Note-Taking from Capture to Communication
- Watch my YouTube videos on QUICK Notes
Get the Connect the Dots Weekly Newsletter
Each week I write a short essay that helps you build mental models, eliminate distraction, and focus on what matters to you.